Friday 19 May 2017

30 Days Wild 2017

June is 30 Days Wild time! I have signed up and hope to include my granddaughter who will be two in June in as many activities as I can. She already loves feeding the birds, stamping in puddles and digging in the garden. we have already started growing sunflowers, daisies, sweet peas, lettuce, radishes and spring onions in the garden, and we have a small patch of wild flowers coming through ,now we've finally had some rain! She's recently got up close and personal with piglets and ducklings and fed a lamb and loves looking for ladybirds so I'm confident we will have some more wild toddler experiences! I'll be blogging throughout June about our 'random acts of wildness' so be sure to check back and why not sign up too!





No comments:

Post a Comment